Spicy Thai Chicken Bone Broth (500ml / 1Litre)
Sustainably Sourced & Delicious!
This SPICY Collagen-Rich, Vitamin & Mineral packed broth is just like a savory cup of thai soup with hints of oriental flavours,a dash of lemon & turmeric. Best served warm...hmmm
What is bone broth?
Basically, in our words, it is a delicious clear broth/soup made over two days with locally sourced vegetables, filtered water, ayurvedic herbs and spices, and the joint bones of “happy” animals. We make sure these animals lived beautiful lives as it carries into their cells and then into your body. We also love the below extract on one of our mentor’s take of the broth :
"Bone broth is simple, it’s timeless, and it’s where we can go when we want to get back to the basics. Bone broth has healing properties that go deeper than we can imagine. Bones represent the structure of the Universe. When we feel we know the truth, we feel it deep in our bones. Bone broth is grounding and nourishing. And while all of this sounds wonderful, we also have science to show us the benefits that our bodies can feel with each sip”- Louise Hay
According to Louise Hay she states that these are the benefits of Bone Broth :
1. Bone Broth Boosts Immunity
2. Bone Broth Alleviates the symptom of the common cold & Bronchitis
3. Bone Broth Fights Inflammation
4. Bone Broth Strengthens Bones And Teeth
5. Bone Broth Promotes weight loss when beginning to incorporate it, into a healthier lifestyle & aids clients in palliative care to increase their strength & gain weight.
6. Bone Broth Improves Hydration
7. Restore Exercise Capacity with Bone Broth
8. Build Muscle with Bone Broth
9. Improve Mood with Bone Broth
10. Stronger, healthier nails
13. Arthritis and joint pain relief
15. Can alleviate diabetes and lower blood sugar; supports insulin regulation
16. Can improve sleep
17. Helps regulate bleeding from nosebleeds, heavy menstruation, ulcers, hemorrhoids, and bladder Hemorrhage
18. Helps normalize stomach acid, which is useful for colitis, celiac disease, ulcers, and other inflammatory gut conditions.
Studies conducted on bone broth have found that it can improve your health in a myriad of ways. - By Louise Hay, The below information has been extracted from ‘18 Amazing Health Benefits of Bone Broth’.
Recommended Daily Allowance from 250ml per day
To get the best benefits of broth, it is recommended that you consume it daily for at least 3 months. See the FAQ's on our site